For its part, the Poco X3 Pro comes with 6 or 8 GB of RAM and 128 or 256 GB of internal storage space. Also, both devices support internal memory expansion through the use of a microSD card. The Poco M5 has a rather original designAnd this is thanks to the camera module that it boasts, which extends across the upper back, with an organization of sensors that is also unusual. As for batteries, the Poco X3 Pro has a 5,160 mAh battery with 33W fast charging, while the X3 GT has a 5,000 mAh battery with 67W fast charging. Both chipsets are very good processors, but the Dimensity 1100 is the better performer, also because of its GPU, which is the Mali-G77 and outperforms the Adreno 640 in the Snapdragon 860. It also offers better power management, as it has a smaller node size. If you want more battery life, don’t care for 5G, and are looking for a more affordable handset then the X3 Pro is the more appealing option of the pair.
- It’s relatively thick and the screen, which has a high inch count and is not excessively tall, leads to width comparable with some of the biggest phones.
- The Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro has a fingerprint scanner on its side, rather than an in-screen one, but it’s great.
- The lens quartet is topped off by a depth-of-field camera with 2 MP and a macro camera that is activated in the camera settings and then has a fixed focus of 4 cm.
- It even did a respectable job with edge detection while taking http://www.projektor.ukw.edu.pl/?p=851 portraits.
- The handset’s Wi-Fi and Bluetooth radios worked as they should.
As this one comes with a big camera bump, the phone wobbles a lot when tapped on the upper-half portion of the screen from the sides. Though the wobbling is not there when tapped from the lower end of the phone. The depth sensor does its job well with the right subject and background separation in portrait mode. The 2 MP macro shooter is disappointing – for obvious reasons.
As we have shown five different methods, then got the choice. If any process from the below-mentioned process failed due to any reason, then you have other methods that should work for your device. After completing the installation process, it’ll show that the custom ROM has been successfully installed on your device.
- The update will be available for more regions in the coming days.
- All of this makes the Poco X3 Pro the clear winner in the battery round.
- The one glaring issue with the POCO X3 Pro is the fact that it is literally just a POCO X3 NFC with some slightly souped-up internals.
- XiaoMiTool V2 (XMT2) is a unofficial tool for your personal computer that you can use to manage your xiaomi smartphone rom and software and do some modding easily.
- The detail is not particularly prominent, the colors are okay, although the white balance differs from the main module.
Even though the specs and the design of a phone matter a lot for many, it is also important to consider the price as well, before you go on to buy a new phone. If you want a good value for your money, Poco X3 Pro is surely a very decent option. Because despite all of its many incredible features, this smartphone is relatively affordable compared to many other phones on the market. If you love taking selfies, the 20 MP, f/2.2 selfie camera that this phone has can allow you to take very detailed and vibrant pictures. Also the selfie camera lets you take 1080p videos at 30fps and it has features such as HDR and panorama.
Poco X3 Pro also uses two shades of color while the Poco F3 uses a single color. The launch of Poco X3 Pro and Poco F3 has got me very excited, they should offer tremendous value and blazing fast performance. Read on to know how they fare against each other and which one would be better for you.